The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

RichP714

Thanks Rich for that post.  It's a requirement in order to succeed in the NWO.  Most kids today have no idea of how our government was formed, nor why.  They have no idea of what the constitution is or why it existed.  Our history has been distorted, Our math and science is way behind some third world countries, or the ones that used to be. Our economy is becoming more and more for the elitist.  The middle class is being squeezed to the point of non existence.  Some of us as parents have tried to make a difference but society as a whole make up a child's learning experience, which the Government has far reaching control of. 

20150102101406950.png
  • Thank You 4

This is going to take a while to get through.  I'm very interested in why Johnny can't read.  From my experience with both public and private education (as a consumer, funder, and volunteer), public school performance standards are set far too low, and apt students are encouraged to be mediocre.

Based on the first chapter of this work, I fear that some worthwhile ideas may be drowned in a rant.  I don't understand the apparently out-of-hand rejection of scientific principles, nor the idea that teacher measurement and accountability are not valuable.  Perhaps my misconceptions will become evident as the argument unfolds.
  • Thank You 2

My sister is 13 going on 14 years old has allready failed a grade so she is behind by one year and still to this very precise monent when I am writing this she has TROUBLE reading and writing, no I am not talking tough grammar hear... The basic stuff stuff that would make any man cringe!!

At first they said ADD then they said ADHD with medications and a full time teacher by her side while the real teacher teaches now they are to the point of a Psychiatrist thats treating her. AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY HAVE TOLD HER SHE IS DIABETIC (no she does not take insulin or nothing for that matter, the doc just said it one day and she throws it around like its true when its not)

I am not perfect but 13-14 and still not knowing how to read in the 7th grade, by the time I was 13 I was a high school freshman