Hello everyone,

My name is Mark and found this site based on the need to find replacement or rebuilds for my Genesis 2 system. They used the same Carver 48 ribbon driver or the replacement BG unit at the time. Like everyone here, I found that Ed (Sea) can rebuild the drivers. Mine have a slight buzz in one. During the construction of the audio room, I started the search for either acquiring the needed items as well as someone who can save me some time and money. Ed, this is where you come in!  😃

Now that the room is in the final stages of completion and finding this site for drivers, I could not be happier!  The Genesis 2's are the smaller brother of the Genesis 1.1 and 1.2 / 4 column system. I only have 8  servo feedback bass drivers vs the 12 on the larger model and fewer tweeters etc.. It is still a very nice sounding system when set up with the proper room. I wish everyone well and if they are in the Huntsville area, stop on over for a listen soon. 

Thanks,

Mark

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 2

Hello Mark, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help. 

I'm glad you found sea. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the welcome.  Do we have any Huntsville Alabama residents here interested in audio?  I will be doing room sweeps with REW and Acourate soon and could always use some help/company.  If nothing else, a game of golf on our beautiful course.

Mark 🙂