New Member Introdution

Hi all,

I just joint the site and want to say hello to everyone. I love the Carver audio gear and always want to learn more about Carver Audio. Thanks,

• Thank You 10

Welcome to the Carver Site!! Collecting Carver gear will give back many hours of pleasurable listening. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your gear.

BobTFM35. I posted the picture of my old systems with TFM45 paired with Amazing Original. This combination of Amazing Original and TFM45 seems like not enough low end like the AL3+ that why I trade them with my friend for Amazing Silver and M1.5t. This combination sound better but now my M1.5t Protection LED light up with meter LEDs blinking not able to turn on. Currently I am using Yamaha P2201 to power the Amazing Silver but still want to get the M1.5t back to listening. Thanks,

carver.jpg

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

• Community Admin

Welcome to the site, @caophan.  You use the King's English with the word "joint" for us American English word "Joined"...  Where are you located?

Lots of info on the site, and thank you for posting a picture of your rig!  I have similar..., both the Amazings and ALIII+ speakers.

Hi Andrew. When I type join then the PC fill it up for me for joint. Anyway English is my second language. Hope everybody understands me. I am currently live in Atlanta GA. 

Andrew, 

It seems like the AL3+ easier to drive compares to Amazing Original or Silver Edition but my AL3+ have bi amp terminals compare to Original and Silver only single amp terminals connection. How your speakers perform? Thanks.