Haven't been on in awhile...

Good day to all!  I guess when the forum changed, all my posts from before all went away.  Oh well...  I know some of you in here but haven't been on in quite some time because of life dealing you a different hand and takes you a new direction.  I had been living in Denton, TX for about 6 years until last July when the company I'd been with for 7 years shut their Dallas and Houston office.  So, I sold my house, paid everything off, and moved back to OK from July to the first of December.  I decided I didn't want to stay in the Audio/Video field anymore after being in it since 1985 so I decided to move back to my hometown in AR and go back to college.  I'm working on a BS in Computer Forensics and hope to be done in a little over 2 more years.  It's pretty much been my full time job since January and I love the fact that I can put all my effort into school and not have to work.  So far, I have a 4.0 average (not bad for almost 44) and was just nominated into the Tau Alpha Pi Technology Engineering National Honor Society.  :)

I still have quite a bit of equipment including my CT-17 pre (having noise issues), TFM-55 amp, TL-3300 single disc and a SD/A-360 changer which is in my bedroom setup now running different speakers including currently a pair of Klipsch Heresy II's, sometimes Acoustic Research AR-11's or a stacked pair of Dynaco A-25's.  I've got a pair of Norman Lab Model 9's that will go in here as soon as I get the (6) foam surrounds in so I can redo them.  I've also got a Carver M-10.t and DTL-200 CD player of which both were worked on, and signed, by Bob himself.  (I need another C-1 preamp now).  In storage, I've got a pair of fully rebuilt and refinished Polk Audio SDA SRS 2's, Infinity RS-IIIa's, the Norman Lab Model 9's and a few other pairs of small speakers.  My best friend is keeping (and using) some more of my gear at his house including a pair of Infinity Quantum 3's (miss these), a Sansui G9000 receiver and a Soundcraftsmen stack of gear (DX-4200 preamp, A5002 amp and T-6200 tuner) plus all 900+ of my albums.  What are friends form huh?  ha

Well, that's the short story....I guess.  Good to be back!