Old Dog learning new tricks

Hello all I have been lurking here for a while and this looks like a quality forum with quality folks. So here I am getting ready I think to catch that Carver compulsive disorder thing:) Shoot I already have 2 holes in my head where all the money goes so why not?

Welcome to the forum, we'll get you started on your OCCD, no problem. I started with one amp, and one tuner, now I have 2 tuners, 4 amps, and a TX1-11 ACCD unit with no end in sight.party.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome to the forum oldtexasdog,  hope you enjoy the company of the great folks here and all the great info.  I started with a C-1 pre-amp, an M-500t and a DTL-100 CDP and now as you can see by my signature I have collected a few more pieces.  Thanks to the OCCD enablers emsmilep.gif. Stick around and enjoy the show.
  • Thank You 1

Oldtexasdog;

stay.........stay.............stay.............stay..........good boy.  Now ........roll over..........emwink.gif

Woof Woof

Or is it Woofers

OOPS must of had pup's

Did not know I could do that:)

Call Guines!!

Welcome to the forum, as far as OCCD there is no cure, temporary relief can be had, for a price, don't hesitate jump right in brother, the waters fine........

Where have I heard that before??:)

THANKS