Internet Radio

staticvar

I was in Denver a few years ago for RMAF. There was a booth set up by KUVO Jazz. It was a great stream and sounded unbelievable with the gear they had set up. Two weeks ago i tuned into their Latin Jazz Soul Party and was blown away by this program, Friday night at 8;00 pm...check it out...

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kuvo/guide.guidemain

• Thank You 2

I listen to internet jazz radio stations from all over the world through my Squeezebox Touch.  It's great! 
Ditto on the squeezebox. A great little device!!!

Thanks for the tip staticvar.  I also have a Squeezebox Touch.  Bought it in July of this year.  I badly needed something to replace the pathetic over the air local radio stations.  (business expense emwink.gif) I bring the Touch home every weekend.  Sadly, the Squeezebox Touch has been DISCONTINUED.  My neighbour also had one but it was faulty so Logitech told him to send it back and they would send him a replacement.  By the time Logitch received his, they claimed that they had NO MORE units and he would be getting a refund cheque in the mail.  He was bummed to say the least.

Sadly, the Squeezebox Touch has been DISCONTINUED.  

This is very bad news.  I can't imagine where else you could find a piece of gear that does what the SB does for the same low price ($300).