I am new to the Carver site and I am a small collector

Blues power I like late sixties and seventies rock. Beatles, Buffet, Little River Band, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin not much head banging stuff.

Pin drop You have been looking in my closet! and basement...
  • Thank You 1

Blues power I like late sixties and seventies rock. Beatles, Buffet, Little River Band, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin not much head banging stuff.
Pin drop You have been looking in my closet! and basement...

Your taste in gear is matched by your taste in music:-)

I'm a diehard 70's rock guy too - Fleetwood Mac, Doobies, Boston, Steve Miller, and of course Little River Band:-)

Welcome - you're gonna fit right in here!

Hey Daddyjt did you check out Little River Band "It's along way there" long version on SH? Awesome!Caused me to run around the house with glee like a cat with turpentine on its butt! face20.gif

Hey Daddyjt did you check out Little River Band "It's along way there" long version on SH? Awesome!Caused me to run around the house with glee like a cat with turpentine on its butt! face20.gif

Digital or vinyl?:-)

VINYL the way music was meant to me listened to. A few pops and a hiss every now and then but it is pure and unadulterated. Maybe compressed a little bit but you can get that decompressed. Really opens up the music.

Find the sweet spot turn on the magic button that Bob put in there to make you reach out and touch the guitars and drums. You know what it is.

Kmh3212 kevin

I bought the Phase Linear 400 back in 1983. I am the second owner. It will never be sold. It is one of my favorite pieces. I have the filter caps for it but I keep taking on new projects. I picked up the preamp from flea bay several years ago. I have been looking for the one with SH. I see them bid on them and the prices keep going out of site. I WILL own one! I guess I need to get off that back pocket.

I have been working on a Dynaco kit stuff. Restoring and upgrading. The tube stuff is nice. I have their first solid state preamp which bone stock is extremely unimpressive. I have yanked all the boards out and putting in some mods from updatemydynaco.com which is supposed to kick it up 10 notches. Brand new Power Supply is finished and in and the preamp boards have been heavily modified. Almost all components changed and modded. It is about 95% done.

I love the smell of solder flux in the morning!