Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a Carver M-400t new in 1986 from the Comiso Air Station Air Force Base in Comiso, Sicily. I would never sell it!!!  I even got Bob Carver himself to sign it when I sent it to be serviced in Washington nearly 15 or so years ago.  Anyway, ... that's my story!

  • Thank You 7
Posted

Hello Paul and welcome to thecarversite.com. Glad you found us!

 

Thank you for your service.

 

I too started my Carver journey with an M400t that turned into 7 of them at one time. I've sold and given away to my daughters 5 of them. 

 

Do you have any other Carver gear? Please tell us about the rest of your system(s).

 

giphy.gif

 

Posted

WELCOME @paulvancleave!

Thanks for your service bro. 

I was a "diddybop" (morse code interceptor) @ Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage,  Alaska during mid '70s.

Tell us more about your audio system.

  • Thank You 1
Posted

Welcome!!!!  Great to have you with us. Know what you mean about the thought of  "never sell it" 

 

Hahaha. Nobody around here has ever had that thought have they?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...