A short respite but i am back!

Things have been a little crazy around here and I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with all my forums. I have added a few audio pieces to my collection, mostly tube stuff. Currently my carver gear is loaned out to my brother who is getting a kick out of them. He has them hooked up to a pair of Polk Audio SDA-2Bs I got him as gift. Hope everything has gone well here, it's nice to back. 

Thanks for the welcomes. I dont have any good photos of my tube gear, but one of my favorites is below. I was sorting my vinyl the other day while Charlotte and I rocked out to the Mickey Mouse Club House sound track. Right after this was taken she starting dancing. I was using spotify running though my dacmagic plugged into an Adcom 710 pre and dynaco st-70. Sadly all my carver gear is loaned out to my brother. I will try and get some photos this weekend and update my post in the member system section. I also have some updating to do my thread about my room that I started awhile back.

Tube gear wise I have a Dynaco St-70 and a two Dynakit Pam 1 pre amps with the stereo conversion box. The preamp will be sent off this weekend to have a professional look over it and bring up to speed. 

CAudio_zps8794be52.jpg