Hello from Ottawa,Canada

Not sure why I did not join this forum a long time ago....I have been a long time Carver owner over the years.....I have owned Cubes,TX11A,C1,M1.5t, 4 M500t,CT29V etc etc.... I still own Amazing Platinum and ALIII plus speakers. Many years ago I sent the Platinums for repair and upgrade to the Canadian Distributor and it was a complete disaster (another story)....I wrote an email to the then CEO of Carver (John World) and explained the situation and that I owned over $12,000 worth of Carver Gear and how unhappy I was with the Distributor. Within 24 hrs, his secretary called and said they would like to offer me 2 brand new ALIII plus speakers for the inconvenience but I had to pick them up.I thought ”what great customer service”....Working for an Airline (Pilot) I hopped on a flight from the East Coast, rented a car, picked up the offering and flew back with them on my cargo pass.....Still have both the Platinums and ALIII’s......Happy to be here.

Edited by Jetsetter787
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 3
  • Love this! 1

Hello Jetsetter787, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Great story, and I'm glad you finally found us. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif