Carverfest 2023

sea

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Packratt said:

I'd like to try and make it back in 2023. If one of the tree houses is available 8-10 that would be great. Of course if someone is wanting to do the whole week I'll gladly st e p aside 

Great.  We would love to have you.  I will be putting up a list of requests soon and will put you in a Treehouse.

• 4 months later...

Good morning All,

We are only 128 days away from CF23.  It is shaping up to be one of the better attended in the last few years.  We are very happy to have Kirk and his group in Cabin 11 again this year.  We also have two newcomers for the Treehouses for the last weekend.  All Treehouses will be occupied the last weekend.

Again, don't let the lack of cabin space keep you away.  The cabin owners also own several cabins that are off the resort but close by and there are several hotel options.  We would love to have many more newcomers.

Ed

• Thank You 2

• 2 months later...

Five weeks until Carverfest 2023!  

FYI: 

I will be bringing an pair of Jazzman MkIII ESL's which in new-unused condition and will be for sale.  

Sorry Kirk-- I just sold the pair of used RiPol subs I was going to throw in as a package deal.  You should have bought them when you had the chance (you snooze, you lose).

Here's the For Sale notice:

• 2 weeks later...

Just about 4 weeks from the start of CarverFest 2023.  We have almost all of the cabins rented.  For the first time since I have been attending the Treehouse Units are full, at least for the peak (last) weekend.

We are delighted that BrianT and Patricia are returning for the first time in several years.  We also have first timers in two of the Units, Andrew Bolen and Kurt Shhielding.  It is great to have new people.  3 of the 4 Treehouses are only rented for the Sept 14-17.  There is still the opportunity for others to take advantage of the earlier days, like the weekend starting Friday, Sept 8.

I just got off the phone with Bob and Peggy.  There is still a chance Bob will make it for a few days.  More as I know more.

Edited by sea

I look forward to meeting all you famous Carverites for the first time (Carver Fans? Carverheads?...... is there an official name for members of this clan?). 

My wife, Beth, and I will be in the treehouse 14-17th. We're gonna try to do some hiking while there, too.  If there is any event or arrangements I can help with, let me know.  I am an above average cook....and an even better grocery shopper.  I'm glad to contribute in any way.

My best talent is listening to and appreciating great sounding music :).  

On 8/6/2023 at 3:26 PM, Kurt said:

I look forward to meeting all you famous Carverites for the first time (Carver Fans? Carverheads?...... is there an official name for members of this clan?). 

My wife, Beth, and I will be in the treehouse 14-17th. We're gonna try to do some hiking while there, too.  If there is any event or arrangements I can help with, let me know.  I am an above average cook....and an even better grocery shopper.  I'm glad to contribute in any way.

My best talent is listening to and appreciating great sounding music :).  

Hi Kurt,  It will be a nice to welcome you new folks to the Fest.  

There are no official names for clan (or at least none I would care to repeat in polite company)... maybe we can come up with some 🙂

Some of us hike the local trails at the crack of dawn almost every morning at the Fest, and we'd love to have you join us, although we may be too slow for you (I'm 70).   

I've noted in a couple of your posts that you have a DIY sub and other projects going, and there are several other DIY guys here (me too) so the Fest should be great fun this year, as usual.  

We'll be looking to see on the 14th!

Charlie  

Edited by jazzman53
  • Love this! 1

2 hours ago, jazzman53 said:

Hi Kurt,  It will be a nice to welcome you new folks to the Fest.  

Charlie  

Thank you @jazzman53!  We are looking forward to it!  I may be bringing some of my DIY speakers with me... (if I can manage to actually get my projects done, lol).   And, I would love join you all for some hiking.  I'm not fast either :).