2024 Reservation Discussion

sea

Please use this thread to request cabins and ask general questions about reservations, etc.  

I have listed last year's attendee that will have dibbs.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you intend to repeat in your cabin.

Edited by sea

• The title was changed to 2024 Reservation Discussion

Hi Ed, yes, I do expect to return and thank you for reserving  Treehouse C for me.  My current expectation is that we will be there for the final weekend, at least, as we were last year.  So, likely a Wed 11th through Sunday 18th stay.   But, we may stay longer.... all depends on my work schedule.  Mark me for those days, and if anyone else is trying to get in, Treehouse C can be available before/after 11-15th.

Thanks for all you do to organize this.  

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SteveK said:

Hi,

I would like to request a Treehouse for the full 14 days.

TIA,

Steve

That is great news.  I am very pleased that you are planning a return.  I look forward to seeing you again.

We are pretty full at this point, if everyone follows through.  I am working on rates with the owners.  We did not have an increase last year.  The rates were the same for two straight years.  My initial conversations are pointing towards about a 5%.  I will finalize soon and post a new copy of the calculator.

On another note....I spoke to Peggy and Bob Carver a few days ago.  She was very adamant that they would be there this year.  I hope they follow through.

• 1 month later...

I had a message that BrianT and Patricia will not be able to attend.  I have removed them from the Tree Houses and added SteveK.  We are sorry that Brain and Patricia are not going to make it but very glad that SteveK is returning.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:37 AM, sea said:

I had a message that BrianT and Patricia will not be able to attend.  I have removed them from the Tree Houses and added SteveK.  We are sorry that Brain and Patricia are not going to make it but very glad that SteveK is returning.

We are sorry that we will not be returning this year, lets see what happens in 2025

Flight cost alone 2K for 2 people (used to be less than $800.00), plus car rental, around 10hrs travel time, with the layovers, before we get to Watershed, its 3K,

flight cost to Portugal 3.2K business flights for 2 people.

Going miss out on the fun.

Hope to make it 2025.

Brian & Pat.

SteveK has had to back out and will not attend.  This opens up a tree house.

6 hours ago, sea said:

SteveK has had to back out and will not attend.  This opens up a tree house.

This is absolutely wrong.  It was a different Steve and I got confused.  Thankfully the real SteveK alerted me to my error, and I am correcting.  So glad SteveK is still coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

REVISED     REVISED   REVISED    REVISED 

I have new contact information for this year's reservations.  Our contact is Chelsea Hunt for reservations

Office Number : 828-822-0802

Cell Number : 828-788-1334

Email : Chelsea@stonewoodcabins.com

Our contact on site for questions about cabins or other issues is Brittany Trussel

Cell 828 735 9054

Email : Brittany@stonewoodcabins.com

Thanks, Ed

Edited by sea

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ed,

Kirk and Russ and spouses planning to attend (cabin 11). Called Chelsea for reservation dates but she was out of the office today. Will update when I hear back from her.