Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, I frequented these parts years ago when I was sssembling my second Carver/sunfire  system. At that time we were building an audio system for our boat.
 

Many years have passed and I am finding myself back in the Carver obsessive compulsive behavior zone. I am currently beginning to purchase the equipment for our future audio video room that will be located in a remodel that we have not even done yet. 
 

Carver components on hand today: 

 

2 M1.5T’s restored by hi tech audio

1 Carver receiver 2K restored by HTA

1. Carver 400 Cube

1. Carver M500T (new in the box never opened)

2. CRM2

1. CRM 3C 

1. Sunfire true sub 8”

1. SD/A -450

1.SD/A-490T

1. C2 preamp

 

 

carver Sunfire components needed to complete system:

 

1. XTEQ-8

2. Silver 9 T

2. CRM-2

2.CRM-BIP

 

Cheers, 

Edited by Mort
  • Thank You 6
Posted

Hello Mort and welcome back. It's good to have you.

 

If you're interested, your old login might be able to be restored by one of the admins. If you're not interested, that's good too. :D

 

Either way, 

 

 

 

 

  • Thank You 1
Posted

Welcome back. It is good to hear that you are finding yourself back in the Carver obsessive compulsive behavior zone. It must feel good to be your old self again.

Posted
22 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

Hello Mort and welcome back. It's good to have you.

 

If you're interested, your old login might be able to be restored by one of the admins. If you're not interested, that's good too. :D

 

Either way, 

 

 

 

 

I would be interested in that but I did limited posts and the associated email is dead! 
 

Thanks for the  warm welcome! 
 

Cheers, 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...