Hello from the Northwest

Hi All,

I am a newbie who had lurked for some time and just joined in January.  I was divorced a few years back and then last year my AV system was ripped off so I am starting from scratch.  I purchased a M1-0t from eprey so I am on my way.  I have a lot to learn so expect some questions.  A friend introduced me to Carver years ago with a phase linear amp and I have always enjoyed the Carver sound and quality.  I am looking forward to learning how to take the 2 channel amps (M1-0t & M500t) and forge a home theater surround system that I can also play in 2 channel with a CD player.  I have devoured the information available on this site and look to lots more informative threads.  Also I am looking forward to when Rich gets an opening on his busy schedule for an option 002 upgrade.  All I know about my amp is that is has had a 'thump fix' and some blue leds swapped. Thanks,

Bill

Hi All' date='
     I am a newbie who had lurked for some time and just joined in January.  I was divorced a few years back and then last year my AV system was ripped off so I am starting from scratch.  I purchased a M1-0t from eprey so I am on my way.  I have a lot to learn so expect some questions.  A friend introduced me to Carver years ago with a phase linear amp and I have always enjoyed the Carver sound and quality.  I am looking forward to learning how to take the 2 channel amps (M1-0t & M500t) and forge a home theater surround system that I can also play in 2 channel with a CD player.  I have devoured the information available on this site and look to lots more informative threads.  Also I am looking forward to when Rich gets an opening on his busy schedule for an option 002 upgrade.  All I know about my amp is that is has had a 'thump fix' and some blue leds swapped. Thanks,
Bill

[/quote']
Hi, and welcome you will probably want a preamp like a CT-27v, CT-28v, Ct-29v for the surround system, any of these models work great for 2 channel, and have sub output in 2 channel mode and also and have a tuner.

• Thank You 1

Welcome to the forum' date=' glad to have you, I like your avatar what year is it?
[/quote']

Thanks,
It is a 1942 Willys pickup which happens to be the same as the 1941 Willys I have for a retirement project. It was the last year they made cars & pickups before WWII when they turned to making the jeep.
Bill