Hello all

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And speaking of places to post, you can run up your count quickly in:

You have an extensive music collection, we're always looking for new ideas! 

My "collection" is hardly extensive. Used to be till I kicked out the ex and he packed most up - not sure why. He never listened - except that he is just a dick.  I will hit that thread soon enough - too busy with work today to have the music on. Soon enough.

My favorite word usually lightens the mood, no matter how far the stick is up someone's butt during a conversation.

BOOBIES!

John

Welcome Shortcake,
Thats one of my favorite words too; although I prefer the more accurate term coined by the late Frank Zappa.... Mammalian Protubances   emlove.gif

Welcome shortcake , I am late to welcome you as my hard drive crashed. Hope to he back to normal in a few days! A lot to catch up on.

I have enjoyed reading this thread! I think you will fit in heras always turn up the music!

BarryG

Welcome shortcake , I am late to welcome you as my hard drive crashed. Hope to he back to normal in a few days! A lot to catch up on.

I have enjoyed reading this thread! I think you will fit in here as always turn up the music!

BarryG

My biggest fear is a hard drive crash. I have backup and back up for that. Would be a pain in the ass to me, locally. Work would go on with my team, but I would be dead in the water for a few hours till back up. Anything longer than that and I get cranky.

Hope you get all you need restored. 

I like this thread too - at least the narcissistic side of me. Really I am so shy, no really. Just ask anyone.

Lol I was shy once! I was in grad school and was a graduate teaching assistant, I had two lectures a week two hours each with more than 600 students each. That will cure you!

All my data is backed up on an external drive. I was selling an item on Craigslist and the email which was a response was the attack on my computer which is still under warranty, new drive will be here tomorrow.

Yea, it sure is not fun doing this over my iPhone!

BarryG