Jump to content

Sk1Bum

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    9,436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    188

Everything posted by Sk1Bum

  1. Some morning piano. Lola Astanova, Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy. I had to listen to it twice. The second time I had my glasses on, and it sounded much better.
  2. Joanne Shaw Taylor, Nobody's Fool (album)
  3. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Tourist In Paradise (album)
  4. Guilty, your honor. I'm one of those 3.3 owners. They're great speakers. Welcome Fernando! Glad you found us. There are some 2.9, 2.5i, 2.5, and other NHT models that are popular here.
  5. T-Square, Impressive (album)
  6. I heard it, but I didn't see it.
  7. Some morning piano.
  8. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Kilimanjaro (album)
  9. Hello Pheel and welcome to thecarversite.com. Glad you found us. Black C-1 faceplates are available on ebay. Here's a link to a current sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/145579963791 You can select the color in a drop down box. They are currently priced at just under $115 US. I have purchased black C-1, M-500t, and M-1.0t faceplates from that seller. I hope that helps.
  10. The Braxton Brothers, Higher (album) Hmm, I wonder if they were thinking about Lola...
  11. This is even great with the sound off.
  12. Some morning piano. Lola Anastova, Children
  13. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Moonlighting (album)
  14. Vanessa Fernandez, When The Levee Breaks (album)
  15. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Open Road (album)
  16. My daily dose The Rippingtons, True Stories (album)
  17. Some morning piano, Lola Astanova, October Daydream
  18. Johnny Winter, Still Alive and Well (album)
  19. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Fountain Of Youth (album)
  20. I would have kept looking, but that's just me.
  21. Some morning piano, Lola Astanova. Simply incredible, and the piano playing's not bad either.
  22. Thom Rotella Band, Without Words (album)
  23. My daily dose. The Rippingtons, Built To Last (album)
  24. I think he's in a ménage à trois with De Niro and Kathy Griffin.
×
×
  • Create New...