Not really a new user

Greetings.  I am actually a returning user. My account was apparently lost during a past system migration. I was originally here to get some help on repairing an original Phase Linear 200 amplifier. I was able to accomplish that task and gave it back to the friend who had given it to me.  I warned him about not using it with a 4 ohm load..

I still have a Carver C-4000 preamp to work on, and I have a Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Amp and a pair of Theater Grand II preamp/processors. 

Perhaps one day I will get a Lightstar  version 1, or better yet a pair of them.

• Thank You 10

Hello kloneman, and welcome back to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

Welcome back kloneman.  Sorry about the mixup in your previous account.  As you can see, the new platform is a great improvement.

• Thank You 2

• Community Admin
23 hours ago, kloneman said:

Perhaps one day I will get a Lightstar  version 1, or better yet a pair of them.

Yes, the OCCD force is strong with this one. 😉

Welcome back, Daniel !

the_force_is_strong_with_this_one_7.jpg

• Thank You 1

22 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

Hello kloneman, and welcome back to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Thank you sir!!!

20 hours ago, Zenith4me said:

Welcome back to The Carver Site!

Thank you - It's great to be back!!!

6 hours ago, wrf said:

Welcome back kloneman.  Sorry about the mixup in your previous account.  As you can see, the new platform is a great improvement.

Thank you and no worries - a bit of that adventure stuff helps us grow, grin.

• Thank You 1

• 1 month later...