New member from Maine

Hi all!  And thank you for the add.  Like the rest of you, I'm a longtime Carver fan. I've owned a few different Carver pieces over the years.  Mostly minor equipment, but currently still own the C-1 and M1.5t that I purchased new from the Navy exchange in Naples, Italy in 1985.  I also own a TFM55 which I was fortunate enough to snag from a local Goodwill store for a song.  The 55 was restored by Rita at Rita's Vintage Audio Service when she was in business and I was lucky enough to have it signed by Bob.  I know nothing about electronic repairs, but hope to learn something from all of your vast experiences and stories.  Again, thank you.

• Thank You 7

• Community Admin

Welcome @M1.5tman, glad you found us.

There is a LOT of great stuff here on fixing and repairs... but for us Non-Tech types (I'm a non-tech type)..., there is an abundance of other good stuff on all things audio sharing the experience of the other members in pursuing everything audio - including Carver gear.

Again, welcome and looking forward to hearing more about your audio experience.  That TFM-55 is a great amp!

• Thank You 1

• 1 month later...