New member from AZ

Hello, FM tuners are my primary interest.  I picked up a TX1-11 for noise reduction with my tuners.  Nice to see an audio community where information is shared!

• Thank You 6

• Community Admin

Welcome, @5xRi340G. glad you found us.  this is a great place with super cool members with a focus on Audio, specifically Carver gear of all kinds.

I love my FM tuners..., I have the top-of-the-line TX-11b, as well as a TX 12 (the only one from Carver with a remote control)..., and the TX-11 and 11a..., They are great.  When you pair them with a super good/efficient antenna, they are even better!  I live west of chicago, and with my antenna in the attic, I get a station on just about every frequency from all over WI, IN, IA, MN, IL, and MI.

Again, glad to have you aboard.  As you get comfortable, please consider starting a tuner thread..., or, post some pictures of your gear..., we love pictures! 😉 

58 minutes ago, 5xRi340G said:

Hello, FM tuners are my primary interest.  I picked up a TX1-11 for noise reduction with my tuners.  Nice to see an audio community where information is shared!

Hi and welcome!

Do you collect and repair? What's your favorite one? 

Hello 5xRi340G, and welcome aboard. We're glad you're hear. ;) 

The TX11's (all of them) are great tuners. Once you get to Novice status, we'd love to see some pics of your gear. 

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...