If you like Vinyl...

ClevelandVinyl

Hi Guys,
   Thanks for having me on your site! I'm a big CARVER fan(systems pics on my web site) and have an online record store. All forum members will get FREE SHIPPING on record orders over $25. Just email me and let me know when ordering.
    I specialize in first pressing audiophile grade vinyl and use 3 cleaning machines including a new ULTRASONIC machine to clean my records before shipping them to you.

Lot of pictures and info on my web site, www.ClevelandVinyl.com

Thanks

Greg

Thanks Guys, always nice to be in a group of fellow audio nuts...I just put most of my records at 30% off for the next 5 days on my eBay store. Also, if you want any records cleaned ultrasonically, I will do them for forum members at $5 each, normally $8 each. Minimum is 8. It really makes a difference in background noise and dynamics. Enjoy!

Hi,
 It is $9 for the first record to Canada and $2 for each additional record, no limit. Thanks!

Greg

Thanks, now I just have to find my Nunatsiaq credit card, and then I'm all set to go.....emwink.gif

Expect an order soon. 

• Thank You 1

You guys have me tempted to pull all my vinyl out. I have over 400 stored away. About 98% of them have only been touched and on a turntable once. I would buy the LP, record it on reel to reel or cassette and put them away. Now I need to find a place to setup my turntable. Glad I saved myself a list of what I have in the PC.

• Thank You 1