What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

Funny story: on Wednesday, the crew from Carverfest Cabin 5 (Travis, Kev, LT, and I) rode into town to scour the pawn shops and thrift stores for gear and music. Largely unsuccessful with the former (nine years of CF have probably picked the vicinity clean), we did score some tunes. 

We went into one place that had "the best deals in town", and looked promising WRT military surplus. Kev pointed out a rusting rare J10 Jeep pickup outside, and I snapped a pic. I seriously considered buying from their impressive selection of fireworks to add to our speaker roast, but I didn't want to become "the guy that burned down the log cabin". I also already had most of the military manuals in the rack. Several aisles of tools, but most were just cheap flea market junk. No good artillery shells for the collection. I was going go ask about the SAPI plates in a carrier, but there was no price tag. I pondered the irony of possibly dying later from having a blown woofer penetrating my sternum...

So what did our brave band of audio warriors end up getting at the big military surplus/redneck supply store? I bought a used Liza Minnelli CD. happy0009.gif

MI0001727813.jpg?partner=allrovi.com 

• Thank You 1