Bob's Visit To His New Factory In Rockford IL

itchitch

I was fortunate enough to be able to schedule a visit to see Bob and Peggy, with several members, last weekend when visiting my family.

Jim and Lerma Clark hosted us at the new factory offices of Bob Carver Company.

Plenty of music, stories and NEW GEAR to share.

@Nahash5150 @xavionics @zumbini@Ar9Jim

Some with significant others! (It was great to see Jenn doing well.)

Here is the only picture (of 30) where someone's eyes weren't closed :)

image.thumb.jpeg.c4fe25d2104bac4d4cef6d57a80fb176.jpeg

• Thank You 9
  • That Rocks 5
  • Love this! 1

• Community Admin

FYI, @Ar9Jim created a new Bob Carver Corp. Facebook page...! 

If you are on Facebook, please check it out, like it, share it, follow it..., you know, help them get some momentum on social media 😉

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/bobcarvercorp

Facebook

There are more pictures there on the FB site..., too.

• Thank You 5

• Community Admin

@Ar9Jim, here's an example of "the power of social media."

This morning, the new Bob Carver Facebook page (link in post above) had 1 like, and 2 followers.  Now it's over 100 in both categories!

I posted in a few places that the new FB Page had launched for Bob Carver Corp.  That was 6 hours ago.  Right now, here's what the stats are for the interest in Bob Carver Corp.  Pretty damn significant.  I realize others may have posted, shared, liked, and followed - making this number possible..., but social media can be used for good, and people can discern/filter/ignore the evil, and leverage the value..., just like anything else, even walking down the street one must do this.

Jim, Really great to see Lerma's work on this Facebook page.   Pretty soon, we'll have you up to some 3300 followers! 😉   Let Lerma know!

Good post over there, today.

Some other interesting things resulting..., I had an opportunity to reset a few pieces of miss-information.  Someone is still saying that Bob Carver is dead, or owned by Emotiva..., I posted links to the press release from 2013 clarifying the separation from Emotiva - two guys were happy to learn the truth.  

I also invited a number of people with questions about Bob, and the new products, to contact YOU Jim, by joining over here on www.thecarversite.com, and posting in your "Ask Bob" thread.  I'm busting my butt trying to keep the synergy and connective tissue of the FB site @RichP714 started in 2014 when he set that up.  And the proof will be if we can see a difference here with new members.  There's GOLD here on this site, and Facebook is aweful, at best, to retain institutional knowledge and build community like we do over here around Bob Carver Products past and current.

image.png

• Thank You 5

This is great AJ ! Thank you for helping the gentlemen.

The misinformation and speculation about Bob and Bob Carver Company is prevalent today.

We appreciate those of you who act as checks and balances on misinformation. The information you get here on the Carver site is current and not full of the hearsay and falsehoods common on-line. 

Please feel free to copy/paste my contact information in response to any on-line thread you suspect is misinformation. Your information comes from Bob and myself directly. No-one on earth, knows more about the company than those of you who follow the Carver site. No need for stress. I'm happy to provide current information.

Thank you all. Enjoy the music!

Jim Clark

CEO

Bob Carver Company

jim@bobcarvercompany.com

815 985 3557

• Thank You 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late to respond but it was great to finally meet the Bob-father and Steve Iskalis and reconnect with Greg and Jenny, Lee and Deb, and Jim and Lerma. Hoping to meet up with Andrew in the near future.

Here are a few more pix for y'all!

1690383414580.thumb.jpg.6d1a25252153cc1f24d5444a15451bf8.jpg1690383179530.thumb.jpg.9e355be17664eddc849ca1798c71b48d.jpg1690383282669.thumb.jpg.0b4f07479b820e98ddb7830c8dd576b6.jpg1690383238269.thumb.jpg.3d8b6de566e6c282defcfb038b365cc0.jpg1690383246241.thumb.jpg.3e56f744f512010d58dc532c62b037d5.jpg

• Thank You 5