Hello...

Hello folks, my name is Steve...i go by staticvar...i'm a new member and i'm totally lost trying to navigate this site/forum. If possible,can someone baby step me through the first few communications/posts so i might be able to
understand how this works. I was able to talk to BillD in what appears to be similar to email. I can't seem to find a easy

text entry bar that might say comment or post...and it wasn't easy getting this far. I'm OK checking topics...but i'm thinking there has to be an easier way to respond...any help please...thanks.

And yes i see the three Preview, Post, Cancel buttons below...

Hello Blues Pwr...Thanks  for the intro...i think i'm getting the hang of this...my system?.. Analog....Turntables and Tape machines...  2 Garrard 301's...grease and oil as well as a 401. 2 Thorens TD 124's. 2 TD 160's as well as a 145...Rega P7 and a Planar 25 ...RTR tape...Technics RS 1500 and a RS 1700...2 Teac X-2000R"s...It's a start, i'll post you later with some more stuff...It hurts to see this in print...no wonder why my relationship with my wife crumbles at times...

Howdy Steve and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.

Looks like you figured out how to reply. For more "how to's" see FORUM HELP.

You probably contacted BillD via Private Mail which is usually referred to as PM.

Damn you have a lot of turntables.....
  • Thank You 1

Howdy Steve and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.

Looks like you figured out how to reply. For more "how to's" see FORUM HELP.

You probably contacted BillD via Private Mail which is usually referred to as PM.

Damn you have a lot of turntables.....
Thanks for the welcome...i also have a very cool lava lamp...

Thank you very much for the welcome...i might get to look-see a couple of times a week and i'll look you all up and check out your interests...bottom line...i love every kind of music...and how it's presented equals the performance...tape, vinyl, good digital...tube, or solid state......At present, i'm running my recently purchased C-1 pre with a couple of Bottlehead Paramount 300 b's and my Garrard 401. i put in my beloved  TX- 11b so as to switch between inputs and listen for noise...I have a number of phono stages. Project tube box 2 and SE2... cartridges's...Denon 103's and old 12" SME tone arms...i love that combo...Back in 1972-74 when i started putting my first rig together...JBL Century 100's...Thorens TD 160 and a Marantz 1060...i was hooked and i can still put that same rig together today...or very close...Thanks again for your time...Steve...If i might add...it  helps to have a very cool lava lamp...

Welcome to the site, it's obviously to late to warn you about OCCD (obsessive Carver collecting disorder) because you seem to have OGCD (obsessive Gear collecting disorder).

So, welcome, and good luck.:--D

• Thank You 1