It's Here !!!

B-Man

Well, you humans make a big deal out of sharing this barely palatable beverage known as "beer" with us....why would we give you insanely advanced technology?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived today!

Have sent Wayne, Rod and Mike their copy this afternoon.

Have a party tonite will take a listen tomorrow,

They look great........  THANKS!!!!
  • Thank You 3

Ok, back to the discs. Track 1 Road to Hell by Cris Rhea is stuck in my head. In a good way. I've found myself craving it. The lyrics are well thought out. The sound is very good. Does anyone get some bite when the song takes off with the drums? A little treble hotness? I've been having trouble with my right ear which started with severe ringing and really bad vertigo. I'm past all that now thankfully but it seems like some songs are hot that I didn't notice before. Love the song though. Enough has been said about the Dire Straits stuff. The Bella Fleck tune is so much darn fun and an amazing demo track. Patricia Barber is sonically incredible but her singing makes we want to suck on the business end of my .357

Yes she can sing really well. The style..... Bang!!

My apologies for the negative comments on my previous post about Patricia Barber. I really didn't need to bring any negative into this thread. I wish I could clean that up and remove it but I don't know how. I absolutely love this disk. Funny thing about one of the dire straits tunes. It sounds better on this disc that on my CD that contains the same track.

• Thank You 1