What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

Led Zep III-Tangerine
  Always loved this album since my Mom gave it to me in '87. Decided to hook up the big VTLs; it's been awhile I've been using my Threshold. Still amazed by the depth and soundstage the tubes produce. Thanks Steve. Thumb up

20150409020603762.jpg

LOL, having fun going through my collection for first time in,..well since 99' atleast. Forgot I had this one, never was really into punk music.  Threw it on after watching the news, and realizing November is right around the corner.  I got to tell ya the look I got from my wife reminded me how effective the music is.  She was not impressed, now if my Ozzy t-shirt from 84' only fit me.  eusa_think.gif

No problem with the screaming baby. In one of the most bizarre scenes in an airport I've ever witnessed the mother freaked out cussing, screaming at the top of her lungs for a good 20 minutes until she was arrested. Yes I did video it.

No problem with the screaming baby. In one of the most bizarre scenes in an airport I've ever witnessed the mother freaked out cussing, screaming at the top of her lungs for a good 20 minutes until she was arrested. Yes I did video it.

Poor little baby, and another great story from the road.  I look forward to the video, and maybe you might get a new amp out of the deal by selling the vid to a media outlet. eusa_think.gif

op.cit., A Peter Frampton fan from Humble Pie days here, beginning with the eponymous Humble Pie LP. Moving along, today an addition, the deluxe remastered edition, long missing in the library (and it sounds top notch!). The cats' ears are turned back disapprovingly.
91q8z0JtvsL._SL1500_.jpg 

Not a great pic, but this was in a case of records I received and I listened to it last night for the first time.  Bach, The Magnificat in D major w/Bernstein. Great piece of music, and I found a mint program from 1962 (same yr as album), Lincoln ctr inside.  That night Brensteined performed another piece.  I wouldn't have found that in an mp3 eusa_dance.gif

20150410061912303.jpg