Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New music you’d like to share.

• Community Admin

The Michael Schenker Group, Immortal was released on January 29, 2021.

"Michael Schenker has been in the business of making amazing rock music for 50 years – The Scorpions, UFO, The Michael Schenker Group, Temple of Rock, and Michael Schenker Fest to name but a few incarnations of the great man and his music.

Michael has gathered together an amazing team of musicians and singers for this album, and it gives him possibly the strongest group yet. Bass player Barry Sparks (Dokken), keyboard player Steve Mann as well as the three drummers Bodo Schopf, Simon Phillips (ex-Toto) and Brian Tichy (ex-Whitesnake), and keyboard wizard extraordinaire Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater, Black Country Communion) alongside the man with the axe make for a great sound. Then add in a multitude of vocalists including Ronnie Romero, Ralf Scheepers, Joe Lynn Turner, Michael Voss, Robin McAuley and old favourite Doogie White and you have some amazing singers to belt out the songs.

The album has a great mix of tracks on there – some at breakneck speed, some more mellow, and some a mix of both! Opener and initial single, “Drilled To Kill”, throws you in at the deep end with a thumping, rapid, drum beat and some amazing vocals from Ronnie Romero. Schenker’s guitar licks sew it together as always, and there is some great playing here."

You can read the rest of the review here...

• Thank You 2
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Backbone Slip...    

I’m at the point in my audio journey (and I’m sure a few of you are too) where I really don’t need more gear, are at least gear that is significantly better than what I already have is beyond my means

Snarky Puppy   Quarter Master (groundUP)    

Posted Images

• Community Admin

Black Pistol Fire, Look Alive was released on January 29, 2021.

"Revved-up blues/rock/punk duo Black Pistol Fire roars mightily on their new album Look Alive. The set is scheduled to meet the world January 29th, 2021 on Black Hill Records and shows Black Pistol Fire evolving their uncommon genre blend into a more atmospheric and dramatic sound that embraces cinematic greatness as well as garage rock grit."

• Thank You 1
  • Community Admin

The Peter Frampton Band, Peter Frampton Forgets The Words was released on April 23, 2021.

"Certified rock and roll all-timer Peter Frampton sounds as mighty and timeless as ever on his new all-instrumental album Frampton Forgets the Words."

• That Rocks 2