What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

LISTEN HERE   EDDIE HARRIS 

THE ELECTRIFYING EDDIE HARRIS 

"...Eddie Harris (October 20, 1934 – November 5, 1996) was an American jazz musician, best known for playing tenor saxophone and for introducing the electrically amplified saxophone. He was also fluent on the electric piano and organ. His best-known compositions are "Freedom Jazz Dance", recorded and popularized by Miles Davis in 1966, and "Listen Here..."

• Thank You 1

Pink Floyd / Crackers / 2 CDR

Didn't buy this when I saw it (approx 1990)in college and finally got it today. Only if I had a "time" machine I would visit this night in LA for sure. Got to see phish at Hollywood Bowl a couple years back and by far my new favorite outdoor venue. A close second would be Wolf Trap in Va.

**** Unknown Online review:****

Recorded September 22, 1972 under a full moon and smiling skies at the Hollywood Bowl / Tape from the collection of Wren Aldo / Edited by Deek Kibard / The first track (Breathe) had to substituted from another performance due to unfortunate flaws in the original Hollybowl tape / Cover featuring the delightful Miss Goody atop ger good friend Jake, by Art Gnuvo / It's in Stereo / Another bonus / TAKRL 3969*

The Filene Center at Wolf Trap is our favorite outdoors venue, Hollywood Bowl would be a great west coast visit. Until then...
514PMWDN96L.jpg 
  • Thank You 1

th?id=JN.%2F0tn23gGV64tk%2Fkt%2FdvXkQ&pi

Early spring morning chill music

'High Life' the second album from Brian Eno and Karl Hyde, is out now.

“A startling and inspiring record” - 8.5 Pitchfork (Best New Music)
“It’s alive and fluid… rejecting the standard order” - Sasha Frere-Jones, The New Yorker