What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

I have that one too !!  :-)

I am fortunate in that I got to hang out with Greg, Leroy, Brett and Kyle (When Greg started Damn The Torpedoes) numerous times throughout the late 90's - early 2000's.

If you don't have the "Damn The Torpedoes" CD, PM me...

Greg has an amazing voice and great showmanship. It's sad they never made it to the big time - they had so much more talent than a lot of what I see today that is passed off as music... 

This is a group that was one of Susan's Favs on American Idol this year. While I liked and was impressed with them I was not in any hurry to go out and purchase their music. Then at CF this year we were at Watershed 10 with Harry and Mark and he had this album on his laptop that he was using as a music streamer. Susan was Ga-Ga, me still not so. We got home and all she wanted was this albumemlove.gif So I bought it for her on Vinyl 180 gram. WOW!! I was blown away on the CF speakers on the TT system. Much better than I remembered it.

20151026170110741.jpg  The packaging was outstanding also! Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway, engineered by Justin Cortelyou, recorded at many locations around the world, featuring Elton John,Steve Vai, Naya Rivera ,Lang Lang, Sky Ferreira ,and Zucchero. Then pressed on blue 108g vinyl at Masterworks Musiconvinyl.

20151026171208215.jpg