new here

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us and decided to join in on all the fun.
Love the 4X4 Elco did you do the conversion ?
What types of music and artists and or bands do you enjoy listening to? 
Enjoy the site......... 

Love the 4X4 Elco did you do the conversion ?
What types of music and artists and or bands do you enjoy listening to? 

I did not do the conversion and it is just a pic I found but it is a dream I have
here is a video 

as for music rock metal some grunge/alt I know there are a lot of haters of hick-hop/country-rap but I am a very big fan

Howdy 4x4 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.

Do you own any Carver gear? Tell us about your system. Better yet post some photos so we don't have to beg you. face20.gif

Did you see the last episode of Deisel Power?

well right now I do not own any carver gear I would like get a hold of a c9 though as far as pics will have to from online will see what I can do 

No biggie. A C9 is a great way to start. Its a great example of Carvers innovation for you to experience. Enjoy. 

Welcome, I moved to New Mexico right after I got married, I loved it, my ex hated it! I have been wanted to get back to the land of enchantment! After my divorce I moved back to maryland'

This is a great site, a lot of good information here about anything Carver or anything audio as well!

Pull up a seat, turn up the volume, grab a beer and relax and most of all have fun!

BarryG

Welcome, 4x4!
The C-9 will bring magic to ANY system, even in a small room. Just remember to keep your speakers no more than three feet apart and away from back and side walls. More importantly, stay put on your chair while listening or the 3D effect goes away. You'll get used to listening like a statue after a while! Sonic holography is for serious listening. You can't dance to it!