New Moderator

To let everyone know we have a new moderator  Staticcarvr he is has shown himself to be a valued member here and I'm sure he will be as a moderator and has the full support of  myself Rich and Steve welcome him if you wish in his new role.

REGARDS SNOW 
  • Thank You 1

Thank you for taking on this position staticvar.  It will be good to have an Albertan in power! 

(I assume you take bribes and drink beer)

(or accept beer as a bribe)

To let everyone know we have a new moderator  Staticcarvr he is has shown himself to be a valued member here and I'm sure he will be as a moderator and has the full support of  myself Rich and Steve welcome him if you wish in his new role.

REGARDS SNOW 

Nice! Congrats (I think, I hope). I"ll add my appreciation for your volunteering to do a usually thankless job. It's a job that need to be done and I'm sure you'll be an excellent moderator. Unfortunately I'm not near moderate enough to handle such a position.

Best of luck and warm regards.

Thank you for taking on this position staticvar.  It will be good to have an Albertan in power! 

(I assume you take bribes and drink beer)

(or accept beer as a bribe)

Congrats Steve, being a fellow Canuck I'm pretty sre he drinks beer.msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif