Welcoming Chris from Buzz Technical

Hey guys wanted to make the intro for my friend Chris who is a local wiz when it comes to working on audio gear. So Chris how bout filling the crew in on who you are and what you do. And thanks for signing up on the forum. msp_thumbup.gif

• Thank You 2

Well ive been the repair business for almost 30 years now, and have been in the process of starting my own business called Buzz Technical, for the last two years. I am skilled in all types of electronics repair. But am specializing in high end and pro audio. I can fix most anything as long as the parts can be obtained, and have been known to manufacture them when the need arises. I have a need for quality and a passion for perfection. There is no half way in my book. Only the best will do. If theres anything i can do to help. Just ask and ill do my best to help out.

• Thank You 7

Ha ha. Dont get me wrong. I have buckets of them. For spares. But if for some reason i find one left over from a job. Theres no way to keep my self from finding out where it was supposed to be. Or it will drive me nuts.

Chris, welcome to the forum.
Gene has spoken highly of you.
Please tell us about your system, I'm sure its in a constant state of change, with all the gear you see coming and going through your shop.

Well i do my best to give as acurate of an estimate asap. And get the unit done within a few days. Even if im up late. Dealing with a lot of pro audio equipment and musician equipment. I have to keep up on things. And i try to get them done in a timely manor. I have a large parts stock so i can usually get it handled. But there are times when i have to order something and that is the only reason there is ever a delay. I have a complete test setup with all the tools i need as well as an audio load for burn in. And tube testing equipment, so i can take on just about any challenge. And so far. Ive been doing really good. My experience speaks for it self.

Howdy Chris. Nice to have you on board. Dilligent and capable techs are always welcome.

Tell us more about yourself. Do you listen to music while you're working or at home?
Who are you're favorites artists? What gear do you run in your personal audio system?
Photos are always appreciated! 
  • Thank You 1

Welcome aboard Chris! Always nice To have another experienced soldering iron in the crew;-)

I must say, as many times as Gene has made me get MY wallet out, it's nice to meet someone that gets into HIS wallet for a change!!

Congrats on starting your own business!

Hope you enjoy the site and the company.

• Thank You 1

Welcome aboard, Chris. Electronics & repair are not my strong suit so I am appreciative of members who are generous in their assistance. 
ps: We love pics of work benches, too.Big Grin
  • Thank You 1