Hey all, just wanted to say hey...
I've been a long time Carver fan.... 90% of all my speakers a driven with Caver power Applause. I've been into audio for over 25 years and love playing with my gear.
I remember the 1st time I herd /saw a Caver amp....a friend of mine got a new stereo, walked in his house a saw four Klipsch Chorus speakers and theses two little silver cubes he was using to power them....I was thinking those little things are going to power those big speaker....hmmm....So he told me all about the speakers and amps....He powers them up with good tunes and puts all of the 201 watts into those four Klipsch......OH MY GODYikes The sound blew me away....I never herd a system like that. I not only herd the music but I felt it....That sound has always stuck with me. I knew one day I would own Klipsch speakers and Carver amps....at the time I just didn't know how many lol lol....

Music is a big part of me and my wife's life...we love play our tunes....at the house I have my wall-O-Klipsch speakers driven with all my Carver amps....from 400t's to TFM-55x's...I will have Silver Seven's one day...

At my auto shop where I work with my wife, we have a TFM-42 driving a set of Klipsch KP362's (Klipsch Pro speakers) that set-up rocks the house(shop)...next to my shop there is a used car lot...in the summer the guys will be out front washing cars and they will say "hey turn turn up the tunes"...so I'll get those lights on the Carver jumping up to that 375 watt markParty!....oh yea..we be jamming....
OK guys...again just wanted to say hey..take care all

MCP Big Grin

Welcome MCP, your name indicates you have a predisposition towards OCCD and are accepting of it. We will gladly help you along with that, there are certainly worse maladies! happy0009.gif  Enjoy the site.

Welcome MCP, your name indicates you have a predisposition towards OCCD and are accepting of it. We will gladly help you along with that, there are certainly worse maladies! happy0009.gif  Enjoy the site.
Yes I have some problems.....I joind the Klipsch forum not quite a year ago(great guys there also)....
On the Klipsch forum I'm known as......yea you guessed it........MKP :-) Yea I got issues lol lol
MCP :-) 

Welcome to the madness. Pictures please. You are in good company here, with many members loving those speakers and can help with any technical questions about Carver amps and pre's. What pre are you using? 

Welcome again,
Wayne 

Welcome MCP,
Your story fits right in around here.You have found"the place to be".I hope you enjoy the vast knowledge and great people you will find here. 

Welcome to the madness. Pictures please. You are in good company here, with many members loving those speakers and can help with any technical questions about Carver amps and pre's. What pre are you using? 

Welcome again,
Wayne 
Hey Wayne thanks for the welcome....and a thanks to all the members for a warm welcome.

I only have one Carver pre-amp.... a C-1 that i'm using at my shop with the TFM-42...
my other pre-amps are Adcom 565 and a Adcom  555....
my 555 is over by buds house with two of my M400t's and my other set of KP362's...I keep telling him "you better get some gear cuz i'm coming over real soon to get my chitt" lol lol

Welcome to the circus:-)

One of my favorite combos is an M500t mkII into a Klipsch RF7 pair - blissful perfection:-)

I think you'll fit right in here.

Enjoy:-)

Welcome to the site.
Glad you decided to join in on the fun.
My introduction to Carver was my buddies new system, which was a Carver M1.0t and a set of Klipsch KG-4's and a Yamaha YP-B2 turntable, talk about system synergy, very nice.

Welcome!

What kind of music do you turn up around there then? 

The only music I'm not really into is country and hard rap....but I will put on some old Johnny Cash now and then....I'll also spin up some M&M.....the rap I like has to mean something and have a good beat. 
Some that gets alot of play time would be: Stones, Floyd, Metallica, old AC/DC, Madonna, Sade, Seal, Foreigner, Rob Zombie, Rush, old Judas Priest, Anita Baker, James Taylor, B-52's even Lady GaGa....this list would keep going....but when I'm at the shop working on one of my project late into the night the Crystal Method will be jamming in the shop...

I was in a club in D.C. last year checking out the Crystal Method good show and I got a chance to meet the guys after the show...cool guys.. took a few min to chat with me and the wife and got our pic's taken with them.

So yea I like all types of music, I'll even put on some classical now and then

• Thank You 1

Welcome to the circus:-)

One of my favorite combos is an M500t mkII into a Klipsch RF7 pair - blissful perfection:-)

I think you'll fit right in here.

Enjoy:-)

I don't have any RF-7's "yet"....but it is on the to get list...
Also the M500t has not made it in the house "yet"...I like the looks of that amp and all the mods that can be done to it....Been thinking about getting one to pair up with my Klipsch LaScala's....right now the LaScala's are powered by one of my Adcom 555 II amps....good sound but just wanting to try something else....like that M500t...oh yeaDancing 
But what I really need to do is stop buying new/old gear....but up-grade some of the stuff I have...like the crossovers in all my speakers and I have one non-working TFM-55.....yea that's what I should do..

...but up-grade some of the stuff I have...like the crossovers in all my speakers...

There's a guy down in Arkansas, Mr Crites, that can help you do some magical things with the Klipsch's. 

BTW, been running Carver/Klipsch  for over 25 years. A great combo...