I've joined back!

Hi everyone:

I was a member of this forum several years ago - became inactive (dropped off!) due to an unfortunate break in my professional career. Decided to accept the challenge and change my field by becoming an entrepreneur in the renewable energy sector. The past few years have been extremely tough, but am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel whatever_dude.gif

I've taken out my precious Carver gear from the moving boxes and rejoined the forum - hope to meet old friends again.

Rgds
Mayank 

Welcome back OCCD never dies, it just lies dormant for a while. Glat to hear you are back on your feet, the economy, layoffs , etc affected a lot of people. As usual pictures are welcome.
Again welcome back.

Wayne 
  • Thank You 1

Welcome back to the forum, Mayank.
Sorry to hear of your troubles, many here have experienced much the same.
Glad to hear your new career choice is starting to come to fruition.
Getting your system back up and running has to help give you a sense of normalcy again.
Enjoy the site and the music.

• Thank You 1

Welcome home Mayank! You must have quit just before I joined. Great to have u back. I had my Carver gear in a box in storage for almost 25 years. My wife begged me to throw it away. I refused. So I put it all in a garage sale for $25 each. (M500t, C-1, HX-pro). None of it sold lol. So I decided to set it up in my office. Loved the sound, fell I love again, got OCCD and the rest is history and about $6000

• Thank You 1

Welcome Back. The guys here are more than great. With in minutes of having an issue there were several responses and someone (kve777) had the part that would get my ct-7 up and running. Got the power board today and I am listening to my main system again right now.

• Thank You 3